REVENOL TOGETER WITH HIV MEDICATION>IS IT HARMFUL OR BENEFIT

I am giving my partner an immune booster called REVENOL and would like to know if any of the ingredients will diminish the HIV medications strength as I have heard differing ideas. Thank you

There is no information suggesting significant drug interactions between Revenol and HIV drugs to my knowledge. Also, there is no scientific information that Revenol actually "boosts" the immune system either! Revenol is basically a mix of plant-derived antioxidants and vitamins. I don't think it will harm you, but I don't think it will help you either.

forget symptoms
Positive EIA