forget symptoms

dr. bob, hi. i put myself at risk for hiv and all other stds.... i had all the classic symptoms of ars.... informed my girlfriend who beat me with a brolly in a hammersmith pub.... i then tested by p24 antigen, hiv 1 and 2 antibody testing, hiv 1 dna pcr, which, along with all other tests were negative.... i spend 770 on testing.... the moral of my story is be faithful to partners for it hurts the wallet and skull less....

yours from london, uk,

eggy

Hi Eggy,

She bashed you with a brolly in a hammersmith pub??? She has a bit of a temper now, doesn't she? Of course you did probably deserve at least a swift kick in the arse for putting yourself at risk. Then again the "770" and all the HIV-related worries were probably painful enough to remind you not to cheat on your partner and to never ever put yourself at risk for HIV again, right? Yeah, I thought so.

Congratulations on your negative test. Hope your brolly-induced bruises heal quickly.

Cheers,

Roller-Coaster viral load?
REVENOL TOGETER WITH HIV MEDICATION>IS IT HARMFUL OR BENEFIT