U R GREAT

hi sir, i send a quiery reagarding insertive orla sex happend before 2 years to me..u didnt answer.i was totally worried thinking abt my father,mother..one day i got fever there after sore throat the other day and leg pain... bt i decided to take hiv test..result was negative...... the very other day all my fever,sore throat disappeard.so my sincere request for all the people is to go and test rather than looking for symptoms....i worried for 2 years.. hwever thnxs to your website....tat gives valuable answers for people

WOO-HOO! Congratulations and thanks for your understanding regarding why I can not respond to each and every question. I continue to encourage all questioners to use the archives for the information or reassurance they need!

I will donate $50 USD for Answer. Confused and worried
For My Mother...