I will donate $50 USD for Answer. Confused and worried

Hello doc. You got my word on the $50 Donation for your answer.

I had anal sex with a HIV+ male. I used condom and I don`t tink it broke but someone from a HIV clinic told me that was a high risk and I had to get tested. well I did. Rapid antibody test at 6 weeks, 12 weeks (3 months) and finally 27 week (6 months and plus)all negative ;)... how accurate is my last rapid test at 6 months? do I need to test again. I take alot of vitamins B,B12 C Potassium etc. all this might affect the test result.

I tested all this times because I was told by the tester from the clinic.

Thanks.

Your HIV risk was essentially nonexistent if a latex condom was used properly and did not fail (break).

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to six months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

Vitamins and minerals do not affect HIV test results.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

WOO-HOO! And thank you too!

Trying to retake my sexual activity (SAFE SEX)
U R GREAT