blood taken at AIDS clinic

Hi, I don't mind donating money for your fondation, seems to be that people do that here. My QUESTION IS A LITTLE WERID. I belive I suffer from an anxiety disorder, having said that I began to belive I was infected with HIV. This belief had no basis in reality. I was tested in january at an std clinc, assuming the worst I went to the local AIDS clinic and saw a doctor. He saw me and after sitting with me and lisening he said he thought I was "jumping the gun" on treatment and none the less gave me a lab sheet and said to return to that busy clinc and have my blood drawn. It took one week to get an appointment, I sat in the waiting room with many other people, some very ill, and waited to see the ladtec. A nurse asked me for my test sheet, I said I did not have one. I waited about one hour and went back to see the tec who was friendly and asked me what the best and worst things were about having hiv. He asked how long I had it and how I feelt. When I sat on the chair it was still warm from the last person. He used the term Iatrogenis which I now know means illness caused by healthcare intervention. He asked if I 'shared' I said yes (I didn't understand) and he said "good becuase I am running out of this size". He said I should get tested in six months. He used a lot of alcohol to clean my skin. As the needle was about to enter my arm it looked clean...but was the biggest gague needle I have ever seen. It was extremly painful. I thought I saw about a tablespoon of fresh blood already in the glass vile. Did I misunderstand his hummor? I asked him if this was all new equipment and he sated "it's clean". At some point he refered to me as a tourist. I misunderstood and said I was born in that city but I did think it was a nice place to visit. Following this I went back to see the nurse at the aids clinc and she found my results to be very good. (WBC was 1340, very high iron, ect) Also she called the CDC twice and found my vl to be undectedable. She asked many times if I was even poisitve and offered to test my blood.I told he I was going to seek mental help and thanked her. I went to the st clinic and found I was negitive for everything and feelt like an idiot...but was more relaxed then at any other point in my life. About 8 days later I became ill, had a slight ichy faintly pink fully body rash, mild fever, sore lungs, mild diariha and didn't feel like eatting. It lasted about 4 days. I should add that my lymphnodes were only swollen for about 2 days, and only in the neck area. I began to worry about exposer from the tec at the aids clic. I called them but was hung up on and when I called later the nurse told me that that tec had 'walked out' that same day I saw him and that I needed to retest. So here I am at week 11ish, 6 days ago I sought life insurance and gave urine and blood to a tec who came to my home and I trusted. One of the testes will be an hiv test.The middle of this week my insurance broker told me insurance would be complete in 2-3 weeks total and that my results had been processed. Broker did not have access to these results. At the end of this week I still had not gotten a call from my doctor (which I was told would happen if I had bad news.) For the past two weeks I hav had muscle pain and it is not like althing I have feelt before. So What do you think? Did a tec really hate a fat young lady for being "out of place" and deside to kill her? these people take an oath to do no harm, was he only joking? I feel so stupid. Does the cdc now think i have hiv? Do you think the tec infected me? how or why? When will my insurance tell my doctor if i am hiv positive? PLEASE REPLY. I have no one i can talk to about this.

Point one: My work in this forum has nothing to do with my foundation (the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation). My advice here is free and available to everyone, whether or not they choose to make a donation. Donations to my foundation (or any charity) should be made out of compassion, generosity and a desire to help those in need. Donations should not be made in an attempt to get me to respond to questions, OK?

Point two: Your question is not "A LITTLE 'WERID'." It's completely loony tunes!

Point three: You are HIV negative. You did not contract HIV from getting a blood test.

Point four: "I believe I suffer from an anxiety disorder." BINGO! I couldn't agree more. I strongly suggest you seek the help of a psychiatrist or psychotherapist without delay.

Point five: "Did a tech really hate a fat young lady for being 'out of place' and decide to kill her?" See point four above!!

Point six: "I have no one I can talk to about this." See point four above, once again!!!!

Can I WOO-HOO??!!
Trying to retake my sexual activity (SAFE SEX)