|Can I WOO-HOO??!!
Apr 19, 2009
Dear Dr. Bob,
I tested negative 87 days post-risk. Can I woo-hoo? Thank you for providing me with peace of mind these past few (hellish) months. You are amazing. Donation is in its envelope, ready to be mailed tomorrow. Loves from Southern California!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Can you WOO-HOO? NO, not just yet. First I need to put my earplugs in. OK, there, I'm ready. Let 'er rip!!!!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Do Lesbians Protect Themselves From Stds?
- How Long Does Vaginal Thrush Last?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.