Amazon Guy- Final Question- 150 donation..Please answer my question Doc.

As you can remenberd doctor i posted few months ago about having sex w/ a female w/o protetion. 12.07.07 was the day my life has changed. Since that date I've been in this website very often and specially when the phaton of hiv comes to my mind. When she was on top her peiord came and her menstural blood covered my penis and i think i bacem infected since the,. I have taken at least 20-27 oraquick & oraquick advance test, like 2 every month. My last test was last saturday 04.11.09. The last test i took it 16 mons. & 4 days from 12.07.07. I always feel feverish, burning snsation in my private areas. After i had sex w. this females 2 weeks after i got flue like symptoms and skin rash in my arms that are still there, also candida that disapeared but sometimes i fell like it wwants to come back. Doctor please anser my question, have mercy. I fell tiered all the time, pressure/ pain in my left side of the stomach and dark, smelly like oxide urine all day. Last saturday was mytest oraquick advance. I had antobodies for herpes and Hep B. These two things could caused all my suffering, or it couldbe hiv but my body has not create enough detectables antibodies for oraquick advance? Could an Elisa be more specifif and provide me a better answer if i'm +/- Could oraquick been giving me 20+ false negative results in the past 16 mons.? My wife is coming from my country in 1 month and i;m so scared to make love t her b/c i dont want to even kiss her, i;m so afraid to infect her. DOnation 150 in easy payments please doc b/c i'm not making overtime like i used too. Thank you doctor y muchasd gracias, respondame la ultima e las ultimas preguntas, quiero ser feliz y no puedo, tengo mucho miedo!

Hello Amazon Guy,

You did not heed my advice to stop testing and seek psychiatric help for your irrational fears of being HIV infected. (See below.) Instead you've continued to test ("20-27 OraQuick and OraQuick Advance tests" out to 16 months!) Not unexpectedly all the tests were negative. Also not unexpected, you continue with your unwarranted worries.

I'll very briefly respond to your latest series of questions:

1. Could an ELISA be more specific than your multiple negative OraQuicks? No!

2. Could OraQuick give 20 false-negatives? No!

Amazon Guy, HIV is not your problem, but you do have a significant problem: anxiety! You need to seek the help of a psychiatrist or psychotherapist. Bring a copy of this question and my response to your first visit and show it to your psychiatrist. It will help focus your treatment and speed your recovery. Continuing to test and worry obviously is not resolving your problem. I urge you to accept and follow my advice.

Thank you for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org).

Mazon guy last time..please answer me Jul 29, 2008

How are you doing Doctor, i Know is my again, this will be my lat question i promesed but i've more info about my health to share w. you and i'll like to have your opinion.... My doc. send me to do a RPR, Urinalyss, Comp. Metabolic Panel, Lipid Panel, CBC w. dift w. plt. I went last friday (7.18.08)to the doctor, and she told me that y results are great. That'm a a young healthy guy and that according to these results and the proof " pape" from GMHC at 6.27.08 6 month and 20 days from 12.07.07 I'm in the clear. That if i was infeced w. the virus all the test will have different results , specially the white blood cell and red blood cells. She just discoverd that i've a lot of crystas in my urin and that i have a waring sign w. diabitis b/c i'm 101 instead of .99. The next day 07.19.08 i went to the Health department clinic and did an 20 min rapid test blood from finger. I juts wonder why they used oraquick instead of orauick advance like GMHC, well..It ws 40 mins of hell, even though my dotor the day before told me that w. my results of thoses testes i'm in the clear. She told me I RULED OUT HIV because it' will interfere with your blood cells. Ihave never done an ELISA, just rapid oraquick test. (1) 42 day and (2)74 days oraquick saliva (3 3 mons and 3 mons and 1 week oraquick finger (4) 4 mons and 1 week oraquick finger (5) 5 mons and 1 week oraquick advance finger (6) 5 mons and 3 weeks oraquick saliva advance (7) 4 days short to 6 mons oraquick finger (8) 6 moans and 20 days oraquick only fingr (9) 7 mons and 20days last test(saturday 07.19.08) ALL THE RESULTS HAVE BEEN NEGATIVE. After 2 weeks of exposure i had feve for 2 weeks, that knok me out i could even moved, still have skin rash. At my 3rd months mark i had herpes 1 and anibodies for Hep. B. I do not remenber takign an shoots for HepB. Can these two things had coased the ever for 3 weeks/ skin rash and body pain? Oraquikc and oraquick aance can pick up all the strains for HIV? I have read that tehre is a strain or subtypes of O and M, are these subtypes or strains cam be detecbale w. Oraquick & Oraquick Advance? I HAVE NEVER DONE A ELISA, IF I'M NEGATIVE W. ORAQUICK, I'M ALSO ENGATIVE W. ELISA? CN ELISA BE MORE XPECIFIC COMPARE TO ORAQUICK IN THE STRAINS & SUBTYPES OF HIV? 7 MONTHS AND 12 DAYS IS ENOGH TIME FOR IV TO APPAR IN MY BLOOD? CAN HERPES 1 ND ANTIBODIES FOR HEPB DELAY SEROCONVERSION? OR CREATION OF ANTIBODIES FO HIV? I'm planning to have a kid and i'm so scard to kill my wife and my kid My encounter was on dic 7.07 she was at the end fo her menstrual period and was unprotected sex. I did sent the $ that ipromised nd like itold you once, i'm planning to prvide more eventually. Gracias doctor, prfavor respondame la pregunta, es la ultima! Omar

Hello Omar,

OK, one last time, plain and simple. Rapid HIV tests, including OraQuick and OraQuick Advance, are just as sensitive and accurate as ELISA tests. Your multiple negative HIV tests out to 7 months and 20 days are definitive, conclusive and excessive! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. Stop testing. If you continue to worry about HIV, you should seek psychiatric/psychological counseling, not more HIV tests. Your problem is psychological, not viral. You are HIV negative. I can't say it any plainer than that. I'll also not be replying to any more of your questions, as I have nothing more to offer you over the Internet. Just reread what I've already written if you continue to question your HIV-negative status. And make that appointment for counseling.

Hello Dcotor, it's me the amazon guy from the middle of the world Jul 6, 2008

You have been very kind and supportive. I sent 2 @ question and you replay both. My risk was the hight sex w/o proteccion anal-vaginal and she was at the end of her period. After 2 weeks delevlopd skin rash and fever. The test histroy here it's again so you can remenber. 42 & 74 days oraquick saliva. 3 mons oraquick saliva/ blood from finger At 5 months and 1 week oraquick advance finger. Another one 5 months nd 3 weeks oraquick advance saliva. June 03.08 - 4 days shorts from my only stupod mistake encounter 12.07.07 negative. My last test at GMHC oraquick advance slaiva 6 months and 20 days. or 28 weeks and 6 days. I had antobodies for Hep B and lso the nurse told at my 3 months oraquick test that i had herpes 1. If i was infected, can these two things that showed up in my blood can delay seroconvertion? 28 weeks and 6 days is not enough time for hiv antibodies to be deetcted my oraquick advance saliva version? Is tehre ant strain or vih subtyope that can be be detected w. oraquick advance? I'm planning to have a kid, but i do not want to do any harm to my wife and my son/daughter. Doctor i promised that i'll send $150, this friday 11 i'll send the other half. Is tehre any test that will eliminated any subtypes or any wierd strain of hiv? Oraquick is good enough??? half of year not living and even if i get the result that i want i'm still concer a/b this deases. Please doctor answer my last question and i promised that every year i'll donate some money. I promise that i son's name will be robert b/c a honord you and repesct you very much with all my heart. Please send me your good Karma cause i can't take this anymore my last test showe me that i'm negative and all the results ( letters) that o have are like poster aroud my room. Before to have a son/daughter when can i take the last test and what kind of test to eliminated all oses sub types or strains that are playing with my mind. Thank you doctor and FELIZ 4 DE JULIO I've send @ to your partner in spanish for better understanding but i have not been lucky please answer me and you'll always be in my prayers dcotor cuidece mucho y lo quiero con todo mi corazon, eres una gran persona y gracias muchas gracias que Dios te ilumine y te de mas tiempo con tus seres queridos y con los anguistiosos de nosotros que necesitamos una luz de ti y una ayuda para nuestras lamas, DIOS TE BENDIGA DOCTOR

Hello Amazon-Guy,

Welcome back to the forum. Relax! All of your worries and concerns are unwarranted. Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to six months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how! The antibodies for hepatitis B, etc. will not delay HIV seroconversion. No additional HIV tests are warranted to check for "weird strain of HIV!" The only thing you need to do now is stop worrying and yell WOO-HOO (¡YUPI! in Spanish).

Thank you for your kind words and your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. It's warmly appreciated. In return, I'm sending my very best good-luck/good-health karma. Also good luck with the baby-making. And whenever little Robert arrives, give him a hug from me, OK?

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, indeed, you are "well!")

Y tú también, cuídate mucho.

Thank you for your responde. I'll send my check tomorrow morning Jun 16, 2008

I just read my question and thank you for your promt responde. This is my HIV test history all of them via oraquick 42 and 74 day Oraquick saliva 3 months i had oraquick saliva and blood from finger. 4 months oraquick blood from finger and 4 months and 1 week saliva. At GMHC at 5 months and 1 week oraquick advance blod from finger and 5 months and 3 weeks saliva-Result negative. My last test was 06.03.08---4 days shorts to exact 6 months. Oraquick advance NEGATIVE. Is not 4 days to 6 months enough time for an oraquick to pick up hiv antibodies? can ibe oraquick negative at this time and Positive Elisa? My mistake was on DIC.07.07 and I have not have sex again. I'm afraid that if i do an Elisa it will be + while oraquick is not picking up the antibodies. I still have skin rash and i hope the HEp B antibodies created all this symptoms. I had high fever for 2 weeks and still have the visible skin rash. Can someone be negative at 4 day short to 6 mons. and positive on ELISA? if both test are taken at the sametime. This goverment clinics just provide oraquick and they told me 3 mons is conclusive, and i have read post that 6 mons. is conclusive. Sometiem i think that oraquick is Elisa 1st generation, while out there the labs used Elisa 3rd/ 4th generation. In you institution do you guys used oraquick? do you trust oraquicks? thank you so much doctor tomorrow morning sat .06.14.08 i'll send my 150$ Thank you from an Amazon guy! I'm the middle of the world.

Hi Amazon Guy from the Middle of the World,

I have absolutely no doubt that you are HIV negative. Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to almost six months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. Can someone test negative four days short of six months and then test ELISA-positive at exactly six months? No. The immune system really doesn't work like a stopwatch or clock. Without extenuating circumstances, a negative FDA-approved HIV-antibody test (rapid test or ELISA) is considered to be definitive and conclusive. A negative rapid test (including OraQuick) is considered to be a definitive negative test if performed outside the "window period" (three months). The problem with rapid tests is that not all positive tests are true-positives. That is why all positive rapid tests are considered preliminarily positive results and need confirmation with Western Blot or immunofluorescence assay (IFA) to be considered a definitive true-positive test. The bottom line is that you don't need to worry about "false negative" results with rapid tests.

Do we use OraQuick rapid tests at the Frascino Medical Group? Yes we do.

I suggest you stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing! Thanks for your generous donation. It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well. (Yes, you are indeed well!)

Just admiration,ok one question
TERRIFIED, drug free virgin asks "does semen + dirt = HIV contamination?" Donation given