still waiting

here I'm again,2 days passed no answer,I will repeat the question and will hope for an answer,I had sex with a sex worker,for sure we used the condom but it was too short for my penis (I'm not a italian guy but a balck congolese one) so i guess her fluids touched my penis and i don't have any cut on that, the second thing is that, i had a almost dry cut on my left thumb, so i touched the condom i used with that hand. I don't really know if I'm at risk,I just need you DOC to tell me if there is any risk of contracting the virus this way. Actually i'm not freaking out,I'm a calm person who accept everything whether bad or good that this (F..... word) life gives me.

MY last question is, how to make a donation to your foundation? I would like to donate,because i (F....word) like what you do for people here. sometimes i really want to help people just like you do,but i don't know how or where to start.

thanks a lot DOC, may the almighty LORD be with you and your family.

CYR FROM CONGO.

Hi CYR from CONGO,

Yes, Italians AND black Congolese men often have difficulty suiting up their Mr. Happys for a trip into the love canal. You might try Magnum extra large condoms.

Regarding your HIV-acquisition risks, you can relax. Your risk is negligible at best. HIV cannot permeate intact skin, such as that on the shaft of your joystick. No way. No how. So as long as the business end of your pocket rocket remained covered, you should be fine. An almost dry cut on your thumb also would not be considered a risk for HIV acquisition if it touched the used condom.

If my reassurance is not sufficient for you to completely shake your HIV worries, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. The result will undoubtedly be negative, but it may be worth the effort psychologically if you need help putting your fears permanently to rest.

Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation is available on the foundation's Web site, www.concertedeffort.org. Just click the donate tab.

Be well. Stay well.

SAFE SEX
Needle scratch. Please answer Dr. Bob