Worried doctor from Sweden

Hi dear colleague Bob,

Dont laugh at me please, you know that MDs are having some paranoid features :)

I am working as an MD in Stockholm, and leading just normal life of the str8 guy.

However, Ive got the wish to try some male viking blood :)

So, what actually happenned, is that the guy sucked me with condom, which did not fall of, and later while i fingered him, he came on by belly. The cum stayed tehre for one minyte at the most. Condom was all the time on, and no contact with him cum and my willy was present.

However, I had two slightly hiperpigmented spots on my belly that remind me either on of Pytiriasis rosea or maybe Pytiriasis versicolor, well some skin stuff, non inflammed, painless, no fresh liguid nor blood from those.

Now, as a typical MD brain, I am thinking that skin integrity was lets say disturbed by these changes at least on cell level, even though i havent been sctraching them nor they were painfull, nor bleeding. They looked dry in fact. The definition of intact skin is rather complicated , and the question that never dies, dont u agree?

Now this is surely a bit distracting for me, and I am thinking of it, so do you think I had some risk here...or can I just relax and continue playing safe?

I am sleeping with my wife without condom, so can I continue with that ?

Some consultation from an expert would be highly appreciated

I wish to thank you in advance !

I'm not sure that "leading just normal life of the straight guy" and "got the wish to try some male Viking blood" go together, except as a plot line for a gay porno flick or perhaps the true life story of a number of closeted rightwing religious zealot GOPers. Nonetheless, your HIV fears are completely unwarranted. I tend to believe they stem from your guilt related to your Viking-on-Viking stud action rather than any true HIV fear.

My advice is that you level with your wife. Counseling may also help in exploring issued related to your sexual orientation.

Regarding HIV testing, if my reassurance is not sufficient for you to shake your HIV worries, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark to put your residual worries permanently to rest. The result will undoubtedly be negative.

Good luck. Continue to play safe to stay safe.

can i get HIV
SAFE SEX