can i get HIV

Doc. please help me i'm in deep trouble i live in dubai i'm from kazakhstan & as per the rules of UAE if i get HIV i'll be kicked out of the country so i cannot get my self tested.now the problem is that almost one year back one girl (unknown) has kissed me(french)& did oral to me for just one minute, neither of us had orgasm cos i realised that it could be dangerus so i stopped her.but just after one week i had minor cold just for two days & after exactly 3 months some thing happened to me my full body started iching & there were rashes in whole body, full night it was iching next day i went to doc. & with some med it went away in 2 days , are these symptoms of HIV????

Relax Kazakhstan-guy. Your HIV-acquisition risk is negligible at best and your "symptoms" are not at all consistent with HIV. While in the UAE work with others to encourage the government to rescind its draconian and morally reprehensible laws pertaining to HIV/AIDS!

ear
Worried doctor from Sweden