Holly Geez Dr B
Apr 17, 2009
You are on a role this week,so danm funny..I'm being kicked out of the library for laughing out loud..cya
Response from Dr. Frascino
Keep smiling. It makes people wonder what you've been up to (especially uptight librarians!).
My motto: Enjoy life! There's plenty of time to be dead later.
Be well! Thanks for reading (and laughing!).
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If The Viral Load Is Zero Does That Mean You Have Cleared The Hepatitis C Virus?
- What Type Of Food To Avoid For Geographic Tongue?
- What Percentage Of People Have Genital Herpes?
- Things You Shouldn't Do If You Have Chlamydia
- What Could Cause Syphilis False Positive Results?
- Syphilis And Eye Problems
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.