hello dr bob

hello dr bob,

how are you??I am back here to just say thanks. If you remember me a guy from india staying in east coast and you from west coast had a hiv fear and in my darkest days ever you have helped me to come out from my hiv fear and yes indeed i was negative. Now ny wife i pregnant and i am very exicted and back with my routine life,but when i remember those days i really think i went insane. A note to worried wells, when your test and dr bob say you are negative you are indeed negative. Throw fear out of the window and come back to your life and never do any stupid things ever.

Thanks.

Thanks for taking the time to write back. Congratulations on becoming an "ex-worried well" and congratulations also on the upcoming new addition!!!

Be well. Stay well.

HIV Risk with Precum Through Underwear
I whis i was in Antartica