HIV Risk with Precum Through Underwear

Hi Dr. Frascino - I am scared to death and I will more than happy make a donation to your wonderful organization. I had a massage performed my a male massage therapist who performed the massage in his underwear. He got on top of me and began to grind himself against my butt cheeks. I noticed he had precum that had seaped through his underwear. I am scared to death that maybe the precum touched my butt cheeks. Would that have been an hiv risk? He never took off his underwear. However, since he was pressing down on the cheeks, I am wondering if it could have touched a little inside the valley of the cheeks. I know it never touched the anus itself or within a few centimeters radius of it. Also, I checked my entire anal area and all the skin and mucous membrane was in tact - no blood. Should I get tested? I am scared to death in Orlando, Fl. Please help.

Hello Scared to Death in Orlando,

Relax Max. You are fine. The HIV-acquisition risk from a hot male rub-a-dub-dub guy grinding his pre-cum-soaked-underpants-covered joystick against your naked butt cheeks, including delving into "the valley of the cheeks" but never touching the anal verge, is completely nonexistent! HIV testing is not warranted medically. However, if my emphatic reassurance is not sufficient for you to shake your HIV worries, you could consider getting a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark to put any residual fears permanently to rest. The results will undoubtedly be negative. Please note, the primary reason to consider testing is psychological peace of mind, OK?

Thank you for your willingness to make a donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well.

thankful for your response on my question about wet purpura
hello dr bob