Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Safe Sex and HIV PreventionSafe Sex and HIV Prevention

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

HIV Risk with Precum Through Underwear
Apr 16, 2009

Hi Dr. Frascino - I am scared to death and I will more than happy make a donation to your wonderful organization. I had a massage performed my a male massage therapist who performed the massage in his underwear. He got on top of me and began to grind himself against my butt cheeks. I noticed he had precum that had seaped through his underwear. I am scared to death that maybe the precum touched my butt cheeks. Would that have been an hiv risk? He never took off his underwear. However, since he was pressing down on the cheeks, I am wondering if it could have touched a little inside the valley of the cheeks. I know it never touched the anus itself or within a few centimeters radius of it. Also, I checked my entire anal area and all the skin and mucous membrane was in tact - no blood. Should I get tested? I am scared to death in Orlando, Fl. Please help.

Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello Scared to Death in Orlando,

Relax Max. You are fine. The HIV-acquisition risk from a hot male rub-a-dub-dub guy grinding his pre-cum-soaked-underpants-covered joystick against your naked butt cheeks, including delving into "the valley of the cheeks" but never touching the anal verge, is completely nonexistent! HIV testing is not warranted medically. However, if my emphatic reassurance is not sufficient for you to shake your HIV worries, you could consider getting a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark to put any residual fears permanently to rest. The results will undoubtedly be negative. Please note, the primary reason to consider testing is psychological peace of mind, OK?

Thank you for your willingness to make a donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stay well.

Dr. Bob

Previous
thankful for your response on my question about wet purpura
Next
hello dr bob

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.