HIV from deliberate biting

Hi, I was at a party in the weekend where a girl kissed me and then started biting my lip very hard so it started bleeding a little, but very little. She then said "if you start to bleed it makes me horny" and then she saw my finger which i also had cut on a bottle and which was also bleeding a little bit, she grabbed my finger and sucked the blood of. Ok so the scary part comes when my friend came out of the bathroom and said he had peeked in the medicine cabinet and found som hiv medicine in there. I dont know if she was the one living in this apartment but someone there obviously had HIV. Now my question is, could i have gotten infected by this girl? what if she bit herself in the mouth and mixed our bloods to try and infect people(I dont know why but I just thought it was suspicious that she wanted me to bleed)? Would be very thankfull for the answer!

Was the freaky chick you were making out with named "Draculina" perchance? Dude, I would tend to doubt this gal gets many second dates outside of perhaps some guys lurking in the sadomasochism chat rooms.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is essentially nonexistent, despite Vampira's weird behavior. She redefines the adjective "blood thirsty!"

AMNESIA OR DEJA VU?????????????????
Oraquick Rapid Test Year After Incident-Can I trust the negative?