im doomed {gaymale exposure in drc }

hi doc plse help me im really contemplating suicide as im a gay guy and happen to venture out one night while outa town and had receptive anal with male escourt im just freaking out as i dont know wheather the condom was taken off by him for a while and he could of ejaculated in me as it was dark in the room as requested by him ;cause ive had oral thrush within 2.5 weeeks up until know and meds are nt working with it {had anal thrush within 2.5 weeks but went away after 1 dose fluconozole};muscle twitching all over body and still at 5 mnths;gastro noises at 2.5 weeks for 2 days and diarhea for 3 days also at 2.5 weeks sense of crawling bugs on my face for 2mnths ,anal itch and anal/back pain and hip pain which has subsided a bit but still painful also a swollen gland on base of back which hasnt gone away{could this cause defered pain to butt};its been 5 months and ive had hiv neg rapid test at 2,3,4,5 mnths neg;elisa at 4 mnths neg tested for chlam;hepb;syphil;gonorhea with blood test only neg;{could the doc missed a std without doing an anal swab} i did notice that my mouth and nose mucous all turned white from within 2.5weeks till know; and wonder if its through a stressed immune system but i dont see that stress could do this kind of related tell tale symptoms.could i still be within the window period i know you are gonna say take another test at 6 mnths to be safe,am i a late seroconverter due to a run down immune system and how many people have you come acros that have tested positive after 5 mnths rapid neg test. plse be honest!!!! could stress have an effect on my body that it nt produced antibodies as yet do i have hiv. also what are the risk of semen infecting a person through a facial. a donation of $100 will be on its way.thanx for u wonderful forum.

"Doomed" . . . and "contemplating suicide . . . ."??? Don't you think you're being just a bit of a drama queen????

You had receptive anal sex with a pro and you have no idea if your rent-a-stud removed the condom and ejaculated inside of you??? Dude, chances are you would have noticed a little thing like that, doncha think?

Your negative rapid HIV tests at two, three, four and five months are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. No way. No how.

I cannot diagnose the exact cause of your symptoms over the Internet. However, what I can do with great certainty is advise you what's not causing them: It's not HIV! Many of your symptoms could indeed be the result of anxiety. I would suggest you follow up with your general internal medicine physician. If a physical cause cannot be determined for your symptoms, you should be evaluated for psychosomatic illness due to stress and anxiety. Anxiety and stress would not affect your body's ability to produce anti-HIV antibodies, nor would it affect the result of your HIV tests.

As for your final question, "what is the risk of semen infecting a person through a facial?" I'll need a bit more information. I'm not really sure what you're asking!

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated.

Be well. Stop worrying and start WOO-HOOing.

again back thanks!!!
Indeterminate western blot test