again back thanks!!!

Dear Sir,

Sub: Thanks letter

Good morning. Again back!!! Thanks for your yesterday reply. You mean that, I am not in risk and no need to worry!!!!!!! Thanks.... HOOOOOOO HAAAA!!!! So I can enjoy my life know??? I got a new life to survive. Yahhahahaha

I salute your way of replies and genuine response for all of them. I really appreciate your job responsibility!!! You are highly professional Sir!!!!! Once again thanks Doctor. Oh sorry my lord.

I highly interest to donate for yours "Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation" within couple of days I will donate the same.

Sorry for the sentence as below conversation SOMETIME I TRIED TO DO SUICIDE, BUT MY ONE OF FRIEND ADVISED TO ASK QUERY TO WWW.THEBODY.COM. I was totally depressed to think this way. Future I will not try this kind of nonsense to kill myself.

I will never forget YOU and MY FRIEND in my life. Bye.

With Love, Indian.

My finger touched womens vegina and fluid Apr 9, 2009 Respected Sir, I had 2 months before finger (unprotected) sex with one call girl( . Within few minutes her fluid came out. I am sure there is no cut or injury in my finger. But Mistakenly I touched with the same finger to my penis is there any chance to get HIV? Im very nervous and last my sleep and life. Within 96 hours I did the test called PCR DNA for HIV and RESULT is NOT DETECTED please reply is there any test I need to be done? Sometime I tried to do suicide, but my one of friend advised to ask query to www.thebody.com. Awaiting reply. Response from Dr. Frascino

Hello, "Sometime I tried to do suicide, but my one friend advised to ask query to www.thebody.com" Hmm . . . actually if you indeed "tried to do suicide," it's not thebody.com you need but rather a psychiatrist. Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. If you did have an HIV risk, the appropriate screening test would be an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. Dr. Bob

Hello Indian buddy,

You are most welcome! Your interpretation of my response is absolutely correct. You are not at risk and you have no reason for worry. I'm glad you are no longer considering harming yourself. Suicide is never the answer!

Be well. Stay well.

strangest question ever..probably.
im doomed {gaymale exposure in drc }