strangest question ever..probably.

I will donate the cash I have to your foundation. It's not a lot, just $40 but I really need help.

The other day I woke up to make a scrambled egg, I grabbed an egg and cracked it over the pan. I noticed there was some blood in the egg!! I cooked it anyways and the red color went away as it was cooked. Is there any risk of HIV contamination with this bloody egg I ate??

Relax Max. A bright red blood spot in an egg is not harmful. It usually results from a rupture of a blood vessel on the surface of the yolk follicle. Rarely blood spots occur because of fertilization. Either way, the egg remains harmless and edible.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). It's warmly appreciated. Now go and enjoy your omelet! OK? By the way, why did you think this had anything to do with HIV?

On Zoophilia
again back thanks!!!