On Zoophilia

Hi Doc:

Not a question but a suggestion. I enjoyed reading your light-hearted (but still disapproving) replies to people with questions about bestiality. You should know that there is a large community world-wide of zoophiles (people who's loving relationship with animals include sexuality), and these people are (mostly) sane and intelligent, not depraved or uneducated. This would be in contrast to "bestialists" who just use animals as their next kink or a warm whole to stick it in.

I'd encourage you to read up on the topic, an excellent source is Dr. Hani Miletski's published thesis: "Understanding Bestiality and Zoophilia", reviewed by the Journal of Sex Research, May 2003 issue. It's available on Amazon.

Thanks!

Sex with animals, whether it's Bambi, Sea Biscuit or Lassie, is animal abuse in my book! It may well qualify as a crime against nature in many cultures. You may consider these folks "sane and intelligent," but personally I think they are totally loony tunes.

Thanks for the reference. Here's one for you. Read Edward Albee's award-winning play "The Goat or Who is Sylvia?"

Do I need to do further test
strangest question ever..probably.