|Do I need to do further test
Apr 10, 2009
Dear Dr. Robert,
My Husband died of AIDS last Dec. 2008. My last unprotected sexual contact was April 2008. I did home test in oct. 2008 and was negative. I repeated the test 5times (home kits) and I was negative. Shall I repeat or to do Elisa test??
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to six months are definitive and conclusive. No additional HIV testing is warranted.
I'm very sorry to hear about the death of your husband. Please accept my heartfelt condolences.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Chlamydia Take To Show?
- Side Affects Of Fluconazole
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.