Cool mom+Gay Club follow-up

Oh honey, you have got it all wrong!! I went to the club because it was his birthday and HE invited me. I'm annoyed by those moms who think they are 21 and can party like their kids. I meant, I want to enjoy the life he's living by being a part of it in any way that I can, and which he approves. I would never pry into his world. I'm a business woman for a major corp. not a drunk'n wild momma...well at least not anymore ;) lol

Take care doll face, and thanks again :)

Hey Cool Mom,

Thanks for clarifying the situation. Not only are you a "cool mom" and "a business woman," but I believe you are a role model for other moms with gay sons!

Cool Mom+Gay Club= Slapped in the face! Apr 9, 2009

I promise to donate to your foundation!! I just need a little bit of advice. I was at a gay club with my son who happens to be one of the most kindness, gorgeous gay man in the world...at least to his momma!I was slapped in the face by a woman that is rumored to have HIV! She got mad because I accidentally spilled my drink on her shoe!

I'm worried if she had bleeding cuts or any blood on her hands. The slap was right over my eye! I wear contacts, and the force of the slap knocked my contact out! That's how strong it was!

Please help me either put this behind me or find help! Thank you for your time and energy!

I'm new to the "gay scene", and want to experience the life my son lives! It's fab! ;) I want to continue to have fun with my baby...occasionally!

Hello Cool Mom,

You got bitch-slapped just for spilling a drink on her shoe? Wow, that must have been one rough bar (or one testy woman!).

Your HIV fears are unwarranted. Your risk is nonexistent.

Finally, as for "experiencing the life your son lives," well, just remember the "gay scene" is his, not yours! I'm delighted you are so accepting of your gorgeous son, but going clubbing with him may be a bit too much togetherness. He needs his space. Let him advise you when it's a good time for a "bring Mom to the dance club" night, OK? No matter how much you appreciate the cosmic fabulosity of gay nightlife and no matter how cool a mom you may be, a mom is still a mom! He still needs to protect you from slap-happy lesbians and having mom present is not exactly a "trick magnet," so to speak.

wound-to-wound contact
do i need further test?