A heartfelt thanks.

Thanks for the witty reply to my question....CAN ORAL SEX INCREASE WINDOW PERIOD...your WOO HOO has surely put some hope inside me(but the girl i went down is positive...and the rate my health is detriorating...with the symptoms increasing everyday...i know deep inside that sooner or later ill test positive). I appreciate ur reply... and i really like ur sense of humour...ur answers force a smile on our worried face...u urself have been fighting this disease for more than fifteen years and still manage to keep ur humour intact...thats something. Whether or not im diagonised +ve...im going to give more than money to this cause...im going to give it my time...i made a mistake cause of my ignorance....ill try that others dont.

And a heartfelt "you're welcome!" Although I am concerned that despite my rather emphatic response, "Your HIV tests are definitive and conclusive. You are HIV negative," you refuse to yell WOO-HOO and believe the overwhelming and irrefutable evidence that HIV is not your problem! Your fears that "sooner or later I'll test positive" are irrational and completely unwarranted! Counseling may well help you finally accept the truly wonderful news that you dodged the HIV bullet. No matter how many times you test, the result will continue to be negative, because you do not have HIV! No way. No how! I just can't say it any more straightforward than that!

I'm delighted you have decided to join the fight against the pandemic! Welcome aboard!

Be well. (You are indeed well!)

Can Oral sex increase window period? Apr 9, 2009

Words cant justify the Job you are doing here helping ppl out of their miseries. Thanks for all the help you are providing us.I would love to donate for ur charity.Can i donate from an Asian country ...if yes...please tell me how...??? As for my question...I have read all your answers about negligible chances of exposure via Oral sex. I had exposue on 22nd nov 2008(Oral sex)Since March 2009 i have symptoms like Headache,sore throat,Low fever,abdominal pain,and now for past few days i have these red eyes and also have lost about 5% of my weight. I got tested in end of March twice with ELISA( result negative), Western Blot(negative). Got my CD4 634(49%) and also my PCR RNA says <25(Undetectable). Its been more than four months so is there a chance that Oral sex can extend the Window period as i still have the symptoms...should i get tested again. I will be eagerly waiting for your reply. Thanks.

Can oral sex increase the window period? No, of course not. If it did most gay men in San Francisco would have window periods as long as the last ice age. Your HIV tests are definitive and conclusive. You are HIV negative. WOO-HOO!

Can you donate from an Asian country to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation? Sure. Just click on the "donate" tab on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org. The foundation warmly accepts credit cards, PayPal, checks, cash, direct wire transfers, appreciated securities. You name it; we accept it!

Congratulations on your negative status.

Be well.

Risks of unprotected anal sex (HIV TRANSMISSION BETWEEN TWO HIV NEGATIVES, 2009)
PEP? follow-up and donation confirmation