receptive anal hot latino couldnt resist

Hello Dr. Bob, I love reading your great replys with humor. I know that any significantexposure to hiv should result in an hiv test. Just wondering what you think that the odds regarding this one situation. I am 52 and imet a very hot 25 year old latin guy. I came out later in life as i was married with kids. I realized 2 things in life ...we make mistakes and no matter how hard you try to be vigilant regarding sex you can make a mistake and have a lapse in judgement. Secondly, boy do i think latin guys are sexy hot.who knew....so bottom line is that i ended up being the receptive partner, in a situation that lasted for.about 10-15 seconds, no ejaculation as he jerked himself off 20 minutes later.......I though that it wouldnt even last for 2 seconds as i am such a newbie. What happend was that there was no pain at all just 10 seconds of amazing pleasure It stopped so quickly because i came that fast without even being touched or tugged while this was happening. I dont know his stauts as he spoke 5 words in english, actually adding to my lapse in judgement, who knew.....Are the odds in my favor that i will walk away without being infected . Was it the fact that he was uncircumsized that i didnt feel pain just the extreme sensitivity of hitting the prostate.Remember this was my first time being receptive Over 50 and still so new at it all. Would appreciate if you can respond because behind this email is a very disappointed nervous guy that has truly learned never to have a lapse in judgement and secondly to find one hot latino (like your partner) and contine to play safely and toexplore only with him......Thanks so much and god bless, pete.

Hi Pete,

I've covered similar questions many times before, so I'll only respond briefly and refer you to the extensive archives for additional information and reassurance, OK?

1. Unprotected sex places you at some degree of risk for STDs, including HIV. Consequently an HIV test is warranted at the three-month mark, even though your potential exposure was brief and ejaculation did not occur inside.

2. ". . . Latin guys are sexy hot. Who knew?" Well, actually just about everybody knows that.

3. Are the odds of not acquiring HIV in your favor? Yes, but you still need an HIV test at three months.

4. My partner is hot but he's not Latino. He's Norwegian! He just happens to be fluent in Spanish and that's why he's the expert in The Body's Tratamientos forum ("Dr. Steve").

please help settle a bet Dr. Bob (ORIGIN OF AIDS,2009) (CONSPIRACY THEORIES, 2009)
Nobody walks in L.A.