My finger touched womens vegina and fluid

Respected Sir,

I had 2 months before finger (unprotected) sex with one call girl( . Within few minutes her fluid came out. I am sure there is no cut or injury in my finger. But Mistakenly I touched with the same finger to my penis is there any chance to get HIV? Im very nervous and last my sleep and life.

Within 96 hours I did the test called PCR DNA for HIV and RESULT is NOT DETECTED please reply is there any test I need to be done?

Sometime I tried to do suicide, but my one of friend advised to ask query to

Awaiting reply.

"Sometime I tried to do suicide, but my one friend advised to ask query to" Hmm . . . actually if you indeed "tried to do suicide," it's not you need but rather a psychiatrist.

Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent. If you did have an HIV risk, the appropriate screening test would be an HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark.

Technical Testing Question (what I meant to ask!)
hiv swab testing and dentures