STD/AIDS/ETC

Hey. I was in a hospital, and i drank toilet water. Could i of catch any kind of STD'S/AIDS/STI'S or any form of sexually transmitted infection/decease/virus. thanks. I'm very concern, even if it might look wierd.

You were in a hospital and drank toilet water????? Hmm . . . why would I think that's weird? After all I've tasted hospital food before on many occasions.

Dude, you really drank from the hospital tidy bowl? I guess the regular drinking fountain and soda machine must have been on the fritz, eh?

OK, on to your question. Sexually transmitted diseases really aren't a problem from slurping down a commode cappuccino because sexually transmitted diseases are transmitted sexually! That's why we call them sexually transmitted diseases. Clever, eh? However, it is possible to pick up other nasties from your tidy bowl tasting session intestinal parasites, for example. If you're concerned or are having any unusual or persistent symptoms (diarrhea, for instance), see your doctor for an evaluation. But be prepared that he may raise an eyebrow incredulously when you discuss your watering hole story. But I'm sure it won't be the strangest thing he's heard that day. Then again maybe it would be. Why the hell did you decide to taste the liquid in the flushable porcelain pot?

core antibody
So how was your vacation to Obamaland. I thought Obama might have invited you, but he is in Europe, so that could not be it.