Apr 7, 2009
56 yrs single and still masterbate. I'm concern that it maybe unhealthy?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Why in the world would you think burping the nephew at age 56 would be unhealthy??? Nothing could be further from the truth. No only is it not unhealthy; it's actually quite healthful. Besides, it feels frigging fantastic. So get busy and stroke those unwarranted fears away, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin To Treat Vaginal Infections
- Can Chlorine Cause A Vaginal Discharge?
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.