Viagra 50mg (VIAGRA DRUG REACTIONS)

Hi Dr. Bob, A quick question about Viagra 50mg: can someone on Atripla take a 50mg (it is the minimun I can go for, 25mg is not doing the job) around the same time or one hour before taking Atripla? is it safe with no interaction on the good results I am having so far? if not what can I expect in the long run? Thank you for your answer; you are the best.

No problem popping a 50 mg "blue diamond" along with your Atripla. The dangerous drug interaction problem involves protease inhibitors primarily. Atripla does not contain protease inhibitors so you don't have to worry about using only a reduced dose, in fact with Atripla just the opposite may apply. Blood levels of Viagra (sildenafil) and Levitra (vardenafil), can decrease if they are combined with Atripla. Consequently, it may be necessary to increase the dose of Viagra or Levitra to achieve the desired effect. So enjoy your "vitamin V" super-charged pocket-rocket, safely of course. And remember no "poppers" while you have a blue diamond onboard!

From a SURGEON!
Swallowing Followed By Flu 2 Weeks Later