could HIV virus survive in animal's body?
Apr 7, 2009
could HIV virus survive in animal's body? could HIV virus reproduce in animal's body such as birds?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Please note the "H" in HIV stands for "Human." HIV does not survive or reproduce in other creatures. Lucky for them, eh?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Fatigue An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Painful Urination An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Can Saliva Transmit Hepatitis B?
- Can You Get Std If You And Your Partner Are Virgin And Have Oral Sex?
- Reaction Paper Of Sexual Transmitted Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.