could HIV virus survive in animal's body?
Apr 7, 2009
could HIV virus survive in animal's body? could HIV virus reproduce in animal's body such as birds?
Response from Dr. Frascino
Please note the "H" in HIV stands for "Human." HIV does not survive or reproduce in other creatures. Lucky for them, eh?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Early Hiv Symptoms In Mouth
- What Is The Difference Between Hepatitis B And Hiv?
- If You Have Trichomoniasis Is That Hiv?
- Is Pelvic Pain An Hiv Symptom?
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
- Is A Black Sore Inside The Gum A Sign Of Hiv Or Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.