|could HIV virus survive in animal's body?
Apr 7, 2009
could HIV virus survive in animal's body? could HIV virus reproduce in animal's body such as birds?
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Please note the "H" in HIV stands for "Human." HIV does not survive or reproduce in other creatures. Lucky for them, eh?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can Hiv Survive Out Of Human Body?
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- After Gonorrhea Treatment If Masturbated Does The Medicine Still Work
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Does Stress Effect Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.