Early Symptoms?

Doctor, Thank you for your response and advice. Today I went for my almost 6 week test. I should be getting the results in a couple of days. The doctor diagnosed today my sore throat as an acid reflux. He prescribed me a medicine. However, tonight I noticed few red spots like a rash on one of my inner thighs. (3-4 red dots) I panicked. fears of hiv came back. Is it possible to be ARS? is it posible to get symptoms after 5 1/2 weeks? By the way, this morning I donated $50. You can verified it from my email address. Please answer. Thanks, George

Hey George,

You're freaking out over three to four dots on your inner thighs? Hmm . . . your anxiety and panic are way, way out of proportion to reality (both in terms of your risk and your "symptoms"). As I have frequently stated in this forum, symptoms are notoriously unreliable in predicting who is and is not HIV infected. Do I think your three to four red dots are HIV ARS? No, I do not. Good luck on your HIV test George. Remember that for a definitive test, you'll need to wait until the three-month mark.

Thanks for your tax-deductible donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive HIV test is negative.

What can be a good "match" with Isentress for a nave patient ??
purple patches