Cialis Question (NEW)

Dear Bob,

I need to take Cialis. my ED is not bad but it takes a lot of focus to have good sex and this amount of focus is something I can rarely afford with the stresses of everyday life. I considered Cialis. The problem is I read on your archives that a dose integrease of 10mg every 72 hours is enough if you are on regimens with inhibitors (i'm on boosted telzir and truvada). The problem is that in my country Cialis is only available on 20mg formulation. I can only guess that the tablet can not be split into halves because of its awkward design. what should I do in this case? can I just try to some how split tha tablet evenly? I know this might mean the concentration will not be equal in both halves of the tablet. But what do I do?

Any chance your country has the 25 mg Viagra formulation? That's another option. One 25 mg tablet per 48-hour period would be your recommended dose. Alternatively you could try cutting a 20 mg Cialis tablet in half. The dose doesn't have to be exact.

Firefighter in need of your reply, 3rd try
Come on doc, tell us the truth!