Found the courage...

Dear Dr. Bob, it happened last year: unprotected oral sex performed by a woman of unknown status. Too scary to get tested at the time. Now, I have finally found the courage. A quick HIV test on Wednesday. It doesnt matter, if you dont want to answer this trivial message. Just send me a little bit of your proverbial good Karma, ok? Thanks. Sincerely, your worried Italian guy

Hey Italian Guy,

Great news that you've manned-up and found the testicular fortitude (that we Italians are so noted for) to get tested. BRAVO! I'm very confident you will test HIV negative and then immediately yell WOO-HOO (or "OPLA" in Italian) and shortly after that you'll begin kicking your self in the gluteus maximus for being such a wuss and worrying for a whole year over nothing!

My good-luck karma has been sent (even though I doubt you really need it).

Good luck. Ciao!

He DISCLOSED, Please reply, waiting patiently!
Firefighter in need of your reply, 3rd try