|Can I Whooo Haaaa, doc?
Mar 31, 2009
My postings before 'Dtd $20, 2nd time writing' ( protected vaginal, performing unprotected oral to the female)
I did a blood test for HIV as well as syphilis after 3 months & 5 days from date of possible exposure.. I tested Negative for BOTH!!
Does that mean Im AOK?I can go have fun after this? (protected,OF COURSE)??
but doc, thanks doc for advice.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Yep, that's exactly what it means. Don't forget the "protected" part, OK?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Gain Weight With Hiv?
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Eating Something With Infected Blood On It?
- Which Antibiotics Treat Gonorrhea?
- When Will A Male Have Chlamydia Symptoms?
- What To Put On Shingles Scabs?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.