Contribution on its way

Hello Bobby Bob,

How are you, handsome? I hope all is well with you. No q today. Only want to tell you a cont'n is on its way to your your foundation. For me, this is a small payback for all you did for me (I am an EX ww)and everyone else. You are an angel among us, Bobby Bob, a true healer of body, mind and soul. Don't ever leave us. NO ONE could ever take your place.

Ohio fan

Hi Ex-WW Ohio Fan,

I'm presently en route to Washington, D.C. (I've been spending a lot of time in pressurized metal tubes hurling from time zone to time zone lately.) Luckily my trusty laptop allows me to stay connected to the cyber-universe and continue to answer questions, hopefully converting worried-wells into ex-worried wells like you!

Thanks for your tax-deductible donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation. In addition to my sincere thanks, I'm confident your generosity will result in a healthy dose of excellent cosmic karma.

Be well, Ohio fan.

Please please please answer...you're the best
STD' s and HIV TEST Results