WORRIED HELP!

Hey Doc ur doing a great job helping put everyones mind at ease. Ok the quick run dowm about 19 weeks ago i had protected sex with a prostitut. However she supplied the condoms. I was drunk and being stupid but im sure we used a condom and it did not break. but i was freaking out and got tested at 2, 5, 9, and 14weeks all negative. Now i am having pain under my armpits and im freaken out again do u think i should go back for another test. Or is it the guilt thats killing me.

Your repeatedly negative HIV tests out to 14 weeks are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem.

"Or is it the guilt that's killing me?" BINGO! Deep down you already knew that now, didn't you? Of course you did.

Stop worrying. Start WOO-HOOing.

UNDETECTED VIRAL LOAD
WORRIED SICK PLEASE HELP