Infected with genitals herpes simplex but HIV?

Dr Bob,

I've been visiting prostitute for the past one year. Not been wearing condom when she perform oral sex on me but always use a condom during sexual intercourse. The last time is on 18th of March. On the 23rd of March, infected with genitals herpes simplex. Doctors said most probably infected thru oral sex. I was advise to wait for 3 months before going for a hiv check, but how can i wait for another 2 1/2 months when i keep thinking about HIV every minutes? Whats my probability of being '+'? Please help doc and i swear i'll never visit a prostitute again!

The estimated per-act risk for acquiring HIV from insertive oral sex with a partner confirmed to be HIV positive is 0.5 per 10,000 exposures. Your estimated statistical risk would be even less, as we do not know the status of your hooker.

Herpes is much easier to get than HIV!

How can you wait for an additional 2.5 months? Well I'll suggest two ways to spend the time:

1. Read through the wealth of information on this site, its archives and related links. You should find the information here both enlightening and reassuring. Even if you're a speed reader, it will take at least 2.5 months to read the content on this site!

2. Volunteer your time at an AIDS service organization. Helping others who are in desperate need is an excellent way to keep our own problems and health challenges in their proper perspective.

please please answer my question (MOLLUSCUM CONTAGIOSUM)
OraQuick Test