Another worried guy from India. Asking for second time. please help!!!

Dear doctor,I appreciate your good work & may god bless with long and healthier life. I searched the archives. since i couldnt find any post same like my situation and hence Im asking this. Im writing for the second time. If its repeated then pls forgive me.

I always practice safe sex. One and half years ago, I had sex with a girl of course with condomn. But while having vaginal intercourse, suddenly the erection went down and I had to withdrew the penis and started shaking with condom on...now the vaginal fluids have come into contact with my hand. With that I massaged her breast & licked it for few seconds (no cuts in mouth). It would have been 30-45 seconds from the time fluids came into contact in my hands to my mouth touched her breast. Then I removed the condomn and shook the penis using same hand for few seconds (approx. 1 minute after vaginal fluids came into contact). I got erection & After that I dont remember exactly which of the following had happened:

A.I put fresh condomn & started having vaginal sex. Condomn was intact.

B.Received oral sex (without condomn) for few minutes and started the intercourse with a fresh condomn.

Now my question is, is there any risk if any of the above had happened? I asked the girl & she said she tests for once in 3 months and clean. I also checked with local doctor and he said, there is no risk involved.

Please help me & give me some hope...since Im worried. Ill definitely send donation shortly.

Thanks for the time HAK

Hello HAK,

Your HIV-acquisition risk is extremely low. (Unprotected insertive oral sex carries a very low risk. The other activities carry essentially no risk.) Since this event took place 1.5 years ago, why are you still worrying now? All it would take is a simple HIV-antibody test and you would have a definitive answer. Because of your ongoing worries, I suggest you take an HIV antibody test primarily to put your residual fears (largely unwarranted) permanently to rest. You don't need me to give you "hope;" you need a definitive answer so you'll stop worrying. OK?

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation (www.concertedeffort.org). In return I'm sending you my good-luck karma that your definitive HIV test is negative. I'm very confident it will indeed be negative.

Paranoia? (NEEDLE STICK) (URBAN LEGEND, 2009)
WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!!