Your meds

Dear Dr. Frascino, I would just first like to applaud you for all you have done on this website and wish you all the best. I would just like to ask, out of curiosity if you would feel comfortable sharing that information, what HIV meds you yourself use and what other things you do to keep healthy. Thank you! Best of luck

This forum is supposed to be about you guys, not me! I certainly don't mind sharing my current regimen, but please note when it comes to HIV regimens, it's "one size fits one!" That means what works for me may be totally inappropriate for someone else due to resistance, tolerance, drug-drug interactions or any of a number of other factors, OK? My current combination antiretroviral regimen includes Norvir-boosted Prezista (new protease inhibitor), Intelence (new non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor) and Isentress (new integrase inhibitor).

As for other things I do to keep healthy, that would be a very long list. Here are a few: I'm married to an HIV/AIDS specialist; nutritious healthy diet; vigorous exercise program; low stress (whenever possible); I have a wonderful pet pooch; lots of mind-blowing sex; and did I mention my handsome husband (Dr. Steve, the expert in The Body's Tratamientos forum)? Needless to say, I'm one lucky guy, perhaps the luckiest guy on the planet. And before you ask, no, you cannot borrow Dr. Steve.

Be well. Stay healthy!

need help
why do i feel tired and low?