A guy from Moscow
Mar 28, 2009
Dear Dr. Francino,
You are a true medicine-genius. This time I need your help. I have done my tests in London for HIV, Hepatitis A, B and C, Gonorrh(o)ea as well as Chlamidia after 13 week of unprotected oral sex. All the results are negative. Can i rely on these results?
Thank you so much for your answer, wish you all the best in your life!
Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi Moscow Guy,
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Needle Stick?
- Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- Vaginal Sex With Condom And HIV Transmission Risk
- Does HIV Cause Itchy Skin?
- Is Red Eyes A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.