|A guy from Moscow
Mar 28, 2009
Dear Dr. Francino,
You are a true medicine-genius. This time I need your help. I have done my tests in London for HIV, Hepatitis A, B and C, Gonorrh(o)ea as well as Chlamidia after 13 week of unprotected oral sex. All the results are negative. Can i rely on these results?
Thank you so much for your answer, wish you all the best in your life!
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Hi Moscow Guy,
Be well. Stay well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute Afraid I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.