I Really Need Your Assistance Dr. Bob

Hello Dr. Bob I know already this is going to be a really dumb question. But, a while back you helped my mother out, she use to call you sunshine! She's the one who told me to write you. Ok! so here I go: I have only been with one person in my entire life, we last had unprotected sex in 2007. He gets tested all the time for his fights, as he is in MMA. Anywho, we didn't do anything but kiss from 2007 until September 2008, when I was having a very hard time dealing with a death and some bad news regarding my grandmother. I went to him for comfort as we have been friends for many years. And one thing led to another and he was fingering me and he was receiving a handjob from me and then we ended up having protected sex three times in one night(different condoms) and he did pull out. Everything was good, we still fooled around from september 2008 until january 2009 (fingering, making out, and handjobs). He promised me that he was only with me and I trusted him. Until i got a phone call from the health unit saying that I have been in contact with someone with Chamidya that date was Feb 20/2009 and I was tested on Feb 23/2009. I later found out he was with a girl at the end of January of 2009. I got all my test results back and I was negative for everything. But, ever since I have had diarrhea off and on, headaches, my throat feels irratated but it doesn't hurt to swallow, I have phelgm (sorry about my spelling) and I have had a cold. And, I am just worried that he lied to me and there is some other chick. I also, bite my nails and the skin around my nails alot, and now I'm thinking what if I got some of his cum on my finger tips. Also, he used saliva sometimes when fingering me and I am not 100% sure if he had any cuts or sores in his mouth. Do I have any reason to be worried? I was tested again March 25th/2009 would these tests results be 100% or should i still get tested again after 6 mths of last time he fingered me. Also, I think I may of kissed him (make out) a couple times. And we did shared a drink a few times as well. Am, I at a high risk or at any risk at all. Can I WOO-WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Help Me Dr. Bob I promise I will Donate!!!!!!!

Your fears are unwarranted. Your HIV risk is negligible at best. Your negative HIV test at three month is definitive, conclusive and WOO-HOOable! HIV is not your problem. No way. No how. No further HIV tests are warranted. Thanks for your donation!

Be well. Stop worrying.

sick after 5 years of possible exposure! cd4 & cd8 counts?
I'm worried about giving my new b/f HIV through Oral Sex (DISCLOSURE, 2009)