Frustrated!! I have so many HIV symptoms

I have been have extremely tired (I guess you would call it a general sense of malaise), had frequent urination issues, and erectile disfunction for the past 8 years. I went to three separate doctors over the past 8 years for full physicals (blood work included) and I have been given a clean bill of health from all three. I was paranoid about HIV so I took the Home Access Health HIV-1 test two separate times (once 5 years ago and once 3 years ago) and both times it was negative. I was diagnosed with epididymitis and HPV in 2007. I noticed in the past year a few other worrisome symptoms: white coated tongue (on back of tongue that looks like thrush and the sides of my tongue, looks like hairy leukoplakia), slight cough, bad cold sore on the corner of my mouth (took 2 weeks for it to go away), rash on my buttocks (looks like a light case of shingles?!), dark red spots that appeared on the inside of my cheeks (went away after a few days), and I have noticed that my body temperature is usually around 97.8. I am 30 years old heterosexual male, non smoker, dont do drugs and have had only a few sexual partners in my life (including only 2 in the past 8 years).The only prescription drug I take is Viagra.I thought that I would just live with the fatigue and other minor symptoms, however these recent more worrisome symptoms have startled me. My current girlfriend has recently complained of being overly tired and has had a cough for the past 5 months (she is a non-smoker). She was also diagnosed with an abnormal pap smear. So I have become extra paranoid that I might be HIV positive.Whenever I look up the symptoms that I have, they all seem to point to HIV. Do you think the Home Access Health tests are valid? Is there a chance that I have HIV-2? Are there any other diseases that you are aware of that have all of these symptoms.I am so tired of being TIRED !! Do you have any thoughts? Please help. Can I donate to your site? Please send me a link. Thanks for your help

So you're sick and tired of being sick and tired? Here's the way I see it (from a cyberspace perspective):

1. Your two negative Home Access Tests are definitive and conclusive. HIV is not your problem. I see no reason to test for HIV-2, unless you've had unprotected sex with someone from an endemic area (West Africa).

2. You should not try to self-diagnose! . . . "looks like thrush . . . looks like hairy leukoplakia . . . looks like shingles." You have not been to medical school and are not qualified to make these diagnoses. If you have "symptoms," they should be evaluated by a physician.

3. If you've had three full physicals from three separate physicians and were given a "clean bill of health from all three," your "general sense of malaise" and possibly other symptoms as well could be due to psychosomatic disease. Fatigue is an extremely common symptom of depression and anxiety. You've tried searching for a physical cause of your fatigue. I think you should be evaluated for a possible psychological cause.

4. Donation information for the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation can be found on the foundation's Web site at www.concertedeffort.org.

Good luck. Hope your batteries are soon recharged!

3rd times a charm-you do amazing work
protecting my grandchildren