Pope Needs Sex Education

I just read an article and the Pope recently stated that condoms are not the answer to help combat HIV. Abstinence is the way to go. He's just not realistic. Is he nuts? I think the message is dangerous and sex is just way too much fun. I like to see a particular escort and if it wasn't for condoms I would be in danger every time I see her. With all due respect to the Vatican, Please tell your readers to ignore the Pope's advice and protect themselves.

Al

Hi Al,

Is the Pope nuts? Well, let's see, he parades around in a white dress and dreadful looking hat; he believes homosexuality is an abomination and that two people of the same sex who are committed and in love should not be married; he believes in virgin births, exorcisms and that Adam and Eve had a conversation with a talking snake; and, oh yes, he's never had sex himself. So is he nuts? Yep. Totally loony tunes as far as I can tell. Isn't he just the kind of guy you want to get sexual advice from??? His comments have been condemned by all scientific organizations as well as by anyone with even a modicum of common sense or moral fortitude. I doubt the higher powers are pleased with his indefensible and dangerous recommendations. Shame on him!

i admit i'm now a nervous wreck
A REAL Donation! (BACKSPLASH, TOILET WATER, 2009)