Toilet Water - but hear me out!

Hi I appreciate you reading this - I read the archives about backsplash of toilet water - but please let me explain why my question is a little different, which is why I am emailing you. We had a very nice security installation man come to our house yesterday to install a security system - he was here for 5 hours - in that time he used our bathroom and "did a number 2" - its not that I am usually like this but I am 38 weeks pregnant and crazy - I cleaned the toilet seat - just because and my family used it last night. Not sure how many times, this morning I used the toilet and had backsplash (too much info I know) it hit the top of my rear end and my vagina - so that is where the question is different - I didn't think much about it since its my home toilet - so I wiped both places as usual and left. Is it possible that if he did have any disease that a. it would still be in the toilet and b. could I have wiped it in - especially in my vagina - everyone else seems to only ask about a butt splash or it hitting a penis - isn't a vagina much more open? Please answer I am really kinda weirded out about this.

". . . I am 38 weeks pregnant and crazy . . . ." OK, if you say so.

Sweetie, the only way you could contract HIV from that "very nice security installation man" who did a number two in your tidy bowl is if he were HIV positive and you had unsafe sex with him. I'm assuming that was not part of his "installation." Consequently your HIV fears are totally unwarranted, just like those of all the other nervous wrecks who worry about backsplash or catching HIV from pooping and peeing in a porta-potty, OK?

Alchoholic adventure.:(
Worried Warrior (PLEASE HELP)