|hydrocodone and HIV antibody test
Mar 25, 2009
Dr. Bob, You are a very nice guy. I recently got tested for HIV 1/2 antibody test. Both the results came negative. I have been using Hydrocodone for pain. Will Hydrocodone affect the accuracy of a HIV antibody test? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! Your "WOOO-HOOO" remains valid!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Penicillin And Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
- Will Clindamycin Cure Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.