hydrocodone and HIV antibody test
Mar 25, 2009
Dr. Bob, You are a very nice guy. I recently got tested for HIV 1/2 antibody test. Both the results came negative. I have been using Hydrocodone for pain. Will Hydrocodone affect the accuracy of a HIV antibody test? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Nope! Your "WOOO-HOOO" remains valid!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- Is It Bad To Scratch Shingles?
- What Does Gonorrhea Discharge Look Like?
- What Can I Do To Ease The Pain From Genital Herpes?
- Does Vinegar Dry Up Genital Herpes?
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.