Longest 3 months ever!!

Hello Docter Rob, I am taking time out to write and say what a great help and reassurance this site is. I have had two tests one at two weeks and it was negative and then another at the three month mark and it was negative. I just wanted to say that this site and some of the answers to the questions posted helped me through the longest three months of my life. I just really wanted to tell people that while this site is very helpful constantly looking at it and surfing the internet is no substitute for getting tested once you have done it you will feel a lot better and have much better outlook on safe sex. have faith and godbless.

Thanks for your kind comments and WOO-HOO!

findind a safe condom (LATEX ALLERGY 2009)
Symptoms dont tell anything... but what does a negative result tell you?