Lebanon guy ;) thanks your generous reply

Dear Dr Bob

Just thanking you for helping me. Tomorow i will introduce an HIV+ friend to the organization "em al nour" in lebanon to get medical help for free. I wish to make my best to serve this subject.

By the way i already saw a dermatologist who ordered medical tests like vitesse and crp. they came out normal so she concluded to the point that my red dots are due to exercicing and weight lifting and barre fixe in french.

God Bless you Charbel the "LEBANON GUY", i like it :)

Hi Lebanon Guy,

Thanks for your thanks and thanks for the update. I applaud your volunteer efforts and agree with the dermatologist!

All is well! (including you!).

i'm in deep shit. donation on the way for your good karma.
Symptoms & Transmission Risk