A bit worried

Hey Doc, This may be a dumb question as I feel I already know the answer, but my anxiety is troubling me. I was dancing with a 'cute girl' at a club and she turned around and started 'making out' with me (briefly). After she said two words I realized it was a guy (I would have never known in a million years..thanks beer). Rediculous and somewhat amusing story aside, I obviously do not know the health status of this individual. I'm freaking out because the evening of the previous day when I brushed/flossed my teeth my gums bled just a tiny bit (no open wounds, cuts or continuously bleeding gums as my dental hygiene is fine-just brushed a little too hard-just very mild irritation). Also, there was no bleeding during the day of the incident. For some reason I am still worried HIV could have been transmitted even though it seems like there was no way for it to do so. I know it is nearly impossible for HIV to transmit through saliva, but I am worried about blood in the person's mouth. However, I tasted no blood and the deep kissing was brief (once I realized what was going on), but my personality allows my mind to jump to the worst possible situation. Additionally, I would be asking this question whether the other person was male or female..just turned out to be a different situation this time haha. Do I really have much to worry about in this situation? I would appreciate your insight! Thanks so much for your time

Your wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am turned out to be wham-bam-thank-you-Sam??? That is amusing! And I strongly suspect you would not be asking your question if Sam really was Samantha! Your HIV-acquisition risk is nonexistent, but you may well need to check the strength of your contact lenses!

Be well.

Blood In Bed
Let me try again... Update!