water fellatio

This is not a question. I have asked my question some time back but no reply. I suppose i know why: the answer is already there in the archive.

Anyway, i took your advice, waited the horrible three months, and the results came back negative. Thanks goodness. What a nerve ride, these 90 days. You can imagine, i think. And yes, you can be negative and still have had those symptoms.

They should invent a more sensitive antibody test that does not take so long to test. And may the scientists quickly find a vaccine and a cure.

Your advices on the archive helped me a lot to cool my nerves. Your website provides such wealth of scientific information about hiv/aids. Thanks a ton, for i have been reading them every single day for the "recent answers" and felt very very reassured when u keep saying oral sex is a very minimal risk.

Tks again.

WOO-HOO! Thank you for your kind comments, for using the archives and taking the time to write in and share your story! Now you too will become part of the archives that hopefully will help others still stuck in "worried-well hell"!

Scientists and researchers continue to work on more sensitive and specific HIV testing assays that will hopefully continue to shorten the window period. And the search for an effective vaccine (both therapeutic and preventative) and the "cure" continues! As always additional research funds coupled with both political and scientific commitment are needed.

Be well. Stay well. WOO-HOO!

Protected anal
russian roulette and good karma part 2