Other STDs Affect HIV Test
Mar 18, 2009
You are a legend -
Just a quickie -
Can having another more common STD like Chlamydia, Gonnorhea etc have any affect on the HIV blood test ie. causing false negatives or extending window period?
I have checked the archives but Im obviously using the wrong words in my search because I cant see to find much information.
Response from Dr. Frascino
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sharing A Razor And HIV Transmission Risk
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Do Purple Spots Mean I Have Hiv?
- How Do You Know If You Have Anal Cancer?
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Touching Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.