|worried again, one strange question
Mar 18, 2009
Hello Dr.Bob Here I am anxious and having questions again, I read the forums but have small differences in questions, and would help me a lot to have your opinion,, I know you are busy, and the best I can do is give a donation as the last 2 times,, as a matter of fact I have received mail at my home from your concertheeffort foundation. 1. received oral by a friend for about 2 minutes,,I was drunk so I am not sure, he might have just washed his teeth, would that increase the risk considerably?,,I have known him for long,, he has excellent oral hygene. 2: he put his finger in my anus,I think not inside and no more than 20 secds. I have read no risk, but if he put saliva on his finger is there a risk? 3. and this is the strage question,, I am sure that I touched him and felt some precum,,on one or 2 of my fingers,, after the episode ended,, maybe 4 to 6 minutes after, I went to bed and I am sure I picked my nose(put my finger inside my nose for a while) could there be a risk from this,, I am pretty sure if there was some precum on my finger it must have been very little and probably dry , this was maybe 4 to 6 minutes after i touched him.
No one came in the whole time as I felt bad and stoped,the whole thing was not more than 4 or 5 minutes.
I says he was tested 2 months ago as he donated blood for a friends father.
Thank you again dr. Bob
| Response from Dr. Frascino
1. If your friend has "excellent oral hygiene," your risk remains negligible.
2. Saliva is not considered to be a risk for HIV transmission unless it contains visible blood.
3. Your HIV-acquisition risk would be essentially nonexistent.
As always, if you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. I'm confident the result would be negative.
Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.