worried again, one strange question

Hello Dr.Bob Here I am anxious and having questions again, I read the forums but have small differences in questions, and would help me a lot to have your opinion,, I know you are busy, and the best I can do is give a donation as the last 2 times,, as a matter of fact I have received mail at my home from your concertheeffort foundation. 1. received oral by a friend for about 2 minutes,,I was drunk so I am not sure, he might have just washed his teeth, would that increase the risk considerably?,,I have known him for long,, he has excellent oral hygene. 2: he put his finger in my anus,I think not inside and no more than 20 secds. I have read no risk, but if he put saliva on his finger is there a risk? 3. and this is the strage question,, I am sure that I touched him and felt some precum,,on one or 2 of my fingers,, after the episode ended,, maybe 4 to 6 minutes after, I went to bed and I am sure I picked my nose(put my finger inside my nose for a while) could there be a risk from this,, I am pretty sure if there was some precum on my finger it must have been very little and probably dry , this was maybe 4 to 6 minutes after i touched him.

No one came in the whole time as I felt bad and stoped,the whole thing was not more than 4 or 5 minutes.

I says he was tested 2 months ago as he donated blood for a friends father.

Thank you again dr. Bob

1. If your friend has "excellent oral hygiene," your risk remains negligible.

2. Saliva is not considered to be a risk for HIV transmission unless it contains visible blood.

3. Your HIV-acquisition risk would be essentially nonexistent.

As always, if you remain worried, get a single HIV-antibody test at the three-month mark. I'm confident the result would be negative.

Thanks for your donation to the Robert James Frascino AIDS Foundation.

Be well.

Sharing Medications With a Friend
Loving to "Dough"nate to a great looking MD