A resounding woooo hoooo from the UK

Hi Dr Bob,

Firstly, I want to thank you for all the work you do in regards to counselling all of us over the Internet. You are a true gentleman; witty, funny and lovalable. I have been reading your posts for the last few months whilst awaiting my test results and I really believe I couldnt have managed mentally without your help.

I just want to say to all the worried well out there please please please get tested, I had this terrible rash in the groin (doctor assured me it was standard fungal infection) as well as all the usual symptons that people talk about on here (which we wrongly relate to ARS) and ive been worried out of my mind. However, I have conclusive proof today as Dr Bob would say "HIV is not your problem no way no how :)" I tested -ve for all STDs and HIV!!!!

For the readers benefit In order to some context around my risk I had unprotected vaginal sex for around 1 min (ill never do this again until I know a partners status and have been with them for a considerable amount of time), an unprotected blowjob with ejaculation from a different girl and protected vaginal + anal with a further girl.

Dr Bob your amazing I wish you all the very best in all of your amazing work,

God bless you,

No longer worried.

Hi No Longer Worried,

You think I'm "witty, funny and loveable?" Oh, I bet you say that to all the cyber-doctor sexperts, don't you? Thanks for your kind comments and for taking the time to write and share your story and wise advice!

Be well UK-Guy.

Do I HAVE to wait 3 months?
Sharing Medications With a Friend